Very early riser!

I need some advice on how to get my 3 year old son to stay in bed a bit longer in the mornings. He is waking up at 4 o’clock every morning! We don’t particularly want to start our day that early! I used to let him come into my bed for a cuddle at that time but he is wide awake and wriggly that he wakes my husband up too and none of us want to be starting the day that early! If I leave him shut in his room he screams and wakes his baby sister up.

Any advice or tips?
Thank you! x

We do the take it in turns thing, but for us the gro clock has helped a bit, plus longer hours at preschool 3 times a week, pushing bed time back a bit and no naps, my early riser has finally gone from 5.30am to 7am!! Living the dream x

Oooh ouch! 4am! :scream: Have you tried an alarm clock or something to tell him when he can get up? I have heard really good things about the Glo-clocks which say when it is day and when it is night. It may be worth trying that? If he has things he can quietly play with in his room then let him know he can do that instead.
I hope it goes well xx